THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE GAME
- The most important thing is not the system, but the style of play - creativity and pressure.
- Our players must not play defensive football - it is totally uninteresting for spectators;
- A player must not be afraid to take the ball into play and all his actions must be aimed at creating a goal-scoring situation - so passes back to the goalkeeper and defenders must be kept to a minimum;
- Players must take the initiative, press and create conditions where the opposing team will be forced to make mistakes;
- Players must be able to analyse the situation in order to anticipate events on the pitch;
- players must be technical, individually strong bright personalities who set the tone of the game;
- our players must get used to the fact that winning is not the best result, it's the game they show that counts;
- technique, individual skill and tactical skill should be the hallmarks of our players.
- Our players must be quicker than their opponents through close and accurate passes, good ball handling, forward passes to the partners, quick ball handling and quick draws from set pieces;
- Sports anger must always be present at the game and players must have a strong willpower.
- Our players have to take the initiative and make unconventional decisions. The coach and parents should encourage this in every way possible, thus developing the player's creativity!